Saturday 7 November 2015

ET TU BRUTE

The hefty like heart of yours pours down like a cloud...
In the showers of love I am drenched.
The breeze like the nautical soul of yours teases my locks.
I resist touching that petal like lips with the wretched mine.
 I hesitate to let you engulf my torso in your arms.
Myself so skeptic of everything...anticipates in the absence of your love so cruel.
So satanic.
So devilish.
I feel the feeling not so mine.
You not for me but I definitely only yours.

 We travel the road of no destination...
And with every mile I walk with you,
Your footsteps you withdraw.
Amidst the half traveled journey you wish to return. What if so?
What if the showers you drenched me in, fall with thunders that burn me to death?
The rosy lips might just leave bruises on mine.
The arms might just disown me forever.
And all I'll be a rejected soul...
What if?
What if I remain yours and you never could be mine?
I’ll be stranded once again.
My nights will be colder…
And darker.

by Jaismita Alexander


No comments:

Post a Comment